The current regulations impose on us the obligation to adjust the organization of the event to the current limits. Therefore, just like in the previous year, we will organize the 16th Warsaw Half Marathon in starting waves.
Registration for the waves started on 21 February at 12:00 p.m. and will continue until Friday, 25th of February.
Currently, all runs can be conducted in waves of up to 250 people starting every 15 minutes, and this limit does not include people who have a current EU Covid Certificate.
All people who have completed the Covid Certificate form have the opportunity to choose their starting wave, regardless of the answer they gave. If you have not already done so – log in to your profile on the registration page and answer the question that automatically appears on the screen after logging in. It will take you no more than a minute.
How to sign up for a starting wave?
1. Registration for the starting waves started on February 21 at 12:00 p.m. It will last until Friday, February 25th.
2. Log in to the REGISTRATION page by this date. Starting wave selection form will appear automatically after logging in.
3. Main start (1st round) will take place at 9:00 a.m., next rounds will start at 9:30 a.m. every 15 minutes.
4. Those jrunners that have agreed to present their Covid Certificate, are automatically assigned to the first round of the start at 9:00 am (no selection necessary).
– If you have agreed to show your COVID certificate and want to start in the first round – there’s nothing else you need to do.
– If you want to change the round – log in at the REGISTRATION page, go to the tab YOUR RUNS, click DETAILS next to 16th Warsaw Half
Marathon and edit your data.
5. Those who do not register for the rounds before March 1st will be randomly and irreversibly assigned to one of the rounds.
6. There will be additional rounds opened for participants that will register for the race after March 1st.
Dear all, current rules regarding limits on running events may be extended, but also changed in the coming days. If at the turn of February and March the current limits will be lifted, we will inform you immediately about a possible change of the start formula.
This year, Spring starts in Warsaw once again!