The most important information about the 17th Nationale-Nederlanden Warsaw Half Marathon and the New Balance High Five Race – READ ALL >>>
Remember! On the night from Saturday (March 25) to Sunday (March 26) there will be a change from winter to summer time, resulting in one hour less sleep!
How to pick up a race kit?
You can collect your race kit at the Race Office located in the Palace of Culture and Science (Defilad Square 1, the entrance from Marszałkowska Street).
The Race Office opening hours:
– March 24 (Friday) from 2:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
– March 25 (Saturday) from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
ATTENTION! The Race Office will not be open on the day of the race.
● If you collect your race kit personally, it will be issued based on your ID with a photo.
● If you want someone else to collect your race kit, print and sign your race card and attach a copy of your ID card. Race cards will be available for download from March 13. Based on these two documents, another person will be able to
collect your race kit. To download the race card, log in to the website: https://rejestracja.maratonwarszawski.com/pl/, go to the YOUR RACES tab, select the DETAILS button, and then DOWNLOAD THE RACE CARD.
Remember – queues form when the office opens! If you don’t have to, don’t come at the very beginning of the Race Office’s work. We work all day – you will surely have time to collect your package.
If you are collecting your race packet in person, you need your ID with a photo.
If you want someone else to pick up your race kit, they should bring a copy of your entry card (Karta Startowa) signed by you. To retrieve it you must log in to your Warsaw Marathon account and find it under “Your Runs” (“Twoje Biegi”). The signed card along with a copy of your ID (with photo) should be shown at the pick-up of your race-kit if you are not showing in person.
How to download the race card?
1. Log in to the website: https://rejestracja.maratonwarszawski.com
2. Go to the YOUR RACES tab
3. Select the DETAILS button, then DOWNLOAD RACE CARD