Emanuel Giniki Gisamoda from Tanzania ran the fastest time in Warsaw Half Marathon history. He won a race in a 1:00:30 a full 18 second faster than a record set in 2014 by Victor Kipchirchir. Runner-up Abel Chebet from Uganda was also under a previous mark with a 01:00:40. The best Kenyan runner Josphat Kipchirchir Too took a 3rd place with a 01:01:46.
Mariusz Gizyński was the fastest Pole with a time of 01:08:18 which gave him 10th place in a strong competition.
Top 10 men results of 16th Warsaw Half Marathon:
- GISAMODA Emanuel Giniki (TZA) 01:00:30
- CHEBET Abel (UGA) 01:00:40
- TOO Josphat Kipchirchir (KEN) 01:01:46
- KIPTOO Edwin Kibet (KEN) 01:01:52
- AGUNAFR Bekele Shiferaw (ETH) 01:02:31
- METTO David (KEN) 01:02:55
- KYEVA Cosmas (KEN) 01:04:45
- MAIYO Rodgers (KEN) 01:05:30
- LOLKURRARU Lengen (KEN) 01:05:41
- GIŻYŃSKI Mariusz (POL) 01:08:17